Loading

Thursday, October 21, 2010

For the watermaker

This collection of bronze is the main project of the night. Fun? Not at all. I feel sorry for Alex who has so incredibly much to install on this boat and having to live with a women who's completely useless when it comes to working on this type of things. Although I'm giving a hand when I can, it still feels like it isn't enough - at least when considering the few days we have left here. I'll stick to the painting and polishing and maintaing this blog while Alex unfortunately has to deal with the rest of the 3459 projects.. Glad though we're having some very helpful friends who're helping out as much as they can.

Think I'll need to cook my man his favorite dish tonight and give him some very well deserved massage, later on - for all the hard work he's been going through this week./T

No comments:

Post a Comment